Xi's speech on 70th anniversary of aid to DPRK set for Friday
President Xi Jinping will deliver an important speech at a grand gathering in Beijing on Friday that commemorates the 70th anniversary of the Chinese People's Volunteers army entering the Democratic People's Republic of Korea to help in the war to resist US aggression.
- Greater Bay Area to leverage 5G in transforming smart city cluster: Experts
- Innovation driving force for development: China Daily editorial
- Shanghai worker tests positive for virus
- English version of COVID-19 treatment guidebook published
- Retired teacher, 93, continues to dedicate his life to students
- Beautiful environment brings quality life to villagers